Important Flight Information – Before You Fly
- All aircrafts are weight restricted and we have strict weight restrictions set for all our flights; please abide by our baggage policies.
- All items and people will be weighed before departure, to ensure we do not exceed the maximum weight allowance for our aircrafts.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.
Additional Information and Booking Policy:
For further travel information and the booking policy of MAF Kenya, please contact us.
- MAF Kenya is approved to carry a limited selection of Dangerous Goods on our Aircraft in accordance with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. Typical items we are approved to carry are- Diesel, Petrol, Bleach, Aerosols, some Batteries, Ethanol, Kerosine, Fire Extinguishers, Combustion Engines, Propane, Isopropanol and Lighters. If you require Dangerous Goods items not listed here, it may still be possible depending on the risk involved. Please contact us to enquire in that case.
- If you wish to carry Dangerous Goods please contact bookings at least two days in advance so that all necessary paperwork and provisions for carriage can be arranged.
- If you are unsure if something you wish to transport is classified as Dangerous Goods, please contact us.