Important Flight Information – Before You Fly
- All aircrafts are weight restricted and we have strict weight restrictions set for all our flights; please abide by our baggage policies.
- All items and people will be weighed before departure, to ensure we do not exceed the maximum weight allowance for our aircrafts.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.
Additional Information and Booking Policy:
For further travel information and the booking policy of MAF Kenya, please contact us.
- MAF Kenya is approved to carry Dangerous Goods on our aircraft in accordance with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- If you wish to carry Dangerous Goods please contact bookings at least two days in advance so that all necessary paperwork and provisions for carriage can be arranged.
- If you are unsure if something you wish to transport is classified as Dangerous Goods, please contact us.